Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Foreword for a new blog

Hello,

I used to blog quite a bit when I was younger. Most of it is my whining about how unfair is to me, about why am I still single, about girls and craps involving the same old shit over and over again.

As I grew out of that troubling age, I guess I should go back to writing. This is because writing will help me further improve my communication, as my boss at work do have issues understanding what I am trying to mean sometimes.

Hence by writing light-hearted stuffs, I hope to reach out to the general masses, as well as share some of the teachings and discoveries I have encountered throughout my professional life and personal life.

Hopefully my passion don't die off and I don't end up being some "famous" blogger who have trouble with the law and defamation suits.

Last but not least, I shall congratulate myself for being back here writing trash and rubbish!

Regards
Benjamin Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment